-->
skip to main | skip to sidebar
Hey .Assalamualaikum .I'm the Queen here. So, respects my kingdom or I will force you to eat poisoned apple .Hopefully you'll enjoy .Do Follow Me :)
Snow White

Tahlil & Doa Selamat For My Dad .

Tempat : Dewan Blok 4A ,Presint 8 ,Putrajaya .
Tarikh : 14 / 12 / 2012 .
Hari : Jumaat .
Masa : Selepas Solat Isyak .


Thanks For Reading :)

Sincerly , иuяғᴀяᴀн ᴀиιs∞ at 00:18  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Queen ♔

The Queen ♔
hello :) welcome to my White Kingdom .I'm nurfarah anis ,just call me Fa'a .14/11/96 .simple seventeen .sekolah menengah kebangsaan putrajaya presint 8(1) .putrajaya ,malaysia .Directioner ♥ .i am who i am .you are who you are .they are who they are ! ;)

Links ♥

  • Flavor.Me
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Tumblr
  • Formspring

ONE DIRECTION ♥

ONE DIRECTION ♥

Back to past ♥