-->
skip to main | skip to sidebar
Hey .Assalamualaikum .I'm the Queen here. So, respects my kingdom or I will force you to eat poisoned apple .Hopefully you'll enjoy .Do Follow Me :)
Snow White

1D in Fabulous U.K magazine !

The five members of One Direction cover the latest issue of Fabulous UK ,on newsstands this weekend .
The guys - Louis Tomlinson ,Harry Styles ,Zayn Malik ,Niall Horan and Liam Payne .Each have their own cover ,boasting a line from their interview .The special edition of the glossy will make it's full debut later this week .
Louis Tomlinson - "Sorry girls ,I'll never sleep around ."
Harry Styles - "I like girls my own age too ."
Zayn Malik - "I've struggled with fame ."
Niall Horan - "I'd rather go to sleep than find a girl ."
Liam Payne - "Twitter trolls bullied my girlfriend ."


Thanks For Reading :)

Sincerly , иuяғᴀяᴀн ᴀиιs∞ at 06:55  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Queen ♔

The Queen ♔
hello :) welcome to my White Kingdom .I'm nurfarah anis ,just call me Fa'a .14/11/96 .simple seventeen .sekolah menengah kebangsaan putrajaya presint 8(1) .putrajaya ,malaysia .Directioner ♥ .i am who i am .you are who you are .they are who they are ! ;)

Links ♥

  • Flavor.Me
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Tumblr
  • Formspring

ONE DIRECTION ♥

ONE DIRECTION ♥

Back to past ♥