-->
skip to main | skip to sidebar
Hey .Assalamualaikum .I'm the Queen here. So, respects my kingdom or I will force you to eat poisoned apple .Hopefully you'll enjoy .Do Follow Me :)
Snow White

happy fasting day 2012



hari ni first ramadhan kn ? okay ,Fa'a nk minta maaf dekat semua readers blog fa'a kalau fa'a ada terkasar bahasa .fa'a harap ramadhan tahun ni ,fa'a dapat banyak keberkatan .Happy ramadhan to all the beautiful muslims in the world .
kembalilah bertaubat pada tuhanmu .anggaplah ini ramadhan terakhirmu


Thanks For Reading :)

Sincerly , иuяғᴀяᴀн ᴀиιs∞ at 22:13  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Queen ♔

The Queen ♔
hello :) welcome to my White Kingdom .I'm nurfarah anis ,just call me Fa'a .14/11/96 .simple seventeen .sekolah menengah kebangsaan putrajaya presint 8(1) .putrajaya ,malaysia .Directioner ♥ .i am who i am .you are who you are .they are who they are ! ;)

Links ♥

  • Flavor.Me
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Tumblr
  • Formspring

ONE DIRECTION ♥

ONE DIRECTION ♥

Back to past ♥