-->
skip to main | skip to sidebar
Hey .Assalamualaikum .I'm the Queen here. So, respects my kingdom or I will force you to eat poisoned apple .Hopefully you'll enjoy .Do Follow Me :)
Snow White

List of Up All Night album (1D)


I hope you aren't TAKEN since you STOLE MY HEART .Please don't TELL ME A LIE because I WANT to SAVE YOU TONIGHT ,except I keep making all the SAME MISTAKES .I WISH  I could just STAND UP and say it's GOTTA BE YOU because you make me stay UP ALL NIGHT since you're got that ONE THING .EVERY ABOUT YOU makes me wish we were MORE THAN THIS because all the MOMENTS we spend it isn't hard to tell ,you obviously don't know ,that's WHAT MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL .


Thanks For Reading :)

Sincerly , иuяғᴀяᴀн ᴀиιs∞ at 03:49  

The Queen ♔

The Queen ♔
hello :) welcome to my White Kingdom .I'm nurfarah anis ,just call me Fa'a .14/11/96 .simple seventeen .sekolah menengah kebangsaan putrajaya presint 8(1) .putrajaya ,malaysia .Directioner ♥ .i am who i am .you are who you are .they are who they are ! ;)

Links ♥

  • Flavor.Me
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Tumblr
  • Formspring

ONE DIRECTION ♥

ONE DIRECTION ♥

Back to past ♥